At Axes In Motion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville. Our games have been downloaded more than 400 million times all over the world, with a focus on open world driving simulators. We are currently expanding our talented and passionate team with the addition of a UI/UX Artist.
As an experienced UI Artist you will apply your design knowledge and work with a wider team to bring about optimal UI designs. You will create in-game UI designs, from concept to polished working interfaces and every step in between.
Our future artist will have the opportunity to create wireframes to improve the experience of our millions of users. You should be able to adapt to different visuals styles while helping to push them to the limit. Our artist will also be in charge of adapting the UI designs into the Unity game engine.
- Create UX wireframes following market needs, and always having a user-centered design in mind
- Work closely with the Design team to conceive and execute upon designs
- Elaborate attractive, user friendly, innovative designs, focusing on the usability and the best practises of the freemium market
- Create visual pieces, buttons, widgets and other UI elements that work with different aspect ratios and different game styles, from casual to midcore
- Iterate designs using playtest, developer, and user feedback
- Continually improve the existing user experience, even after a product is launched
- Design the game’s visual identity, UI style and brand guidelines to ensure a visual consistency
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Outstanding artistic talent for 2D UI art
- Ability to work with Photoshop or Illustrator to create new visual pieces from existing screens
- Experience with Unity engine and its different applications for the users interface, and its integration in the project is definitely a plus
- Ability to create art for videogames with an international scope
- Palpable history of art making with a special focus on clarity and usability
- Passion for gaming in general