At Axes In Motion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville. Our games have been downloaded more than 400 million times all over the world, with a focus on open world driving simulators. We are currently looking for a talented Technical Artist.
As an experienced technical-artist, you will apply your knowledge and you will work with a large team to implement the technical solutions that will take our games to the next level. You will create everything from materials and shaders, to new features such as procedural meshes, deformations, image effects, particles, and everything else needed to achieve the required visual level. Our future technical-artist will have the opportunity to work in R&D and create solutions to improve the visual experience of our millions of users. He/she must be able to adapt to changing requirements and develop for mobile platforms, offering each device the right performance/quality. All this in the Unity game engine environment especially for Android and iOS.
- Work closely with artists and engineers to integrate 3D art and new technical solutions
- R&D to achieve new graphic effects optimized for mobile
- Support the art team with technical assistance on day-to-day production issues
- Share best practices and new tools with other artists and programmers
- Previous professional experience in programming and game development
- Knowledge in computer shading
- Strong knowledge of Unity Engine
- Experience optimizing performance for mobile platforms (mobiles and tablets) with Unity
- Knowledge and interest in: Shaders Particle systems R&D to achieve new graphic effects optimized for mobile devices
- Good communication skills