Senior Unity Developer
At AxesInMotion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville, having achieved over 400 million downloads worldwide. We promote a different work culture, based on transparency, proactivity and humility. Our main line of products consists of open-world driving games and we would like to expand our team with a new member. We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer who is proactive, passionate and seeks new challenges every day.
We are looking for a senior Unity developer who is proactive, passionate and wants to excel every day. It is important that you know how to work as a team, contribute with ideas , creative solutions and communicate clearly.
In addition, it is essential that you have published at least one game on the Play Store and that you have experience maintaining existing, published products.
- Work in a fully collaborative team, where proactivity and humility are essential
- Sketch and design robust structures with clear, well-documented code
- Improve existing code through automation procedures and code-reviews
- Monitor the project on production, studying users’ behaviour in response to product updates, looking after the project’s good health
- Ensure a smooth workflow across the team
- Have good communication skills, since this is the main pillar of our organization
- Having worked on at least one product from conception
- Experience maintaining published products
- 3+ years of experience working with Unity and C#
- Experience as a Native Android developer
- Good attitude towards change. We are constantly evolving and we value people that are open to learn and adapt
- Strong learning capacity
- Interest in video games and the gaming industry
- Excellent knowledge of GPU and CPU bottlenecks
- Mastery of metrics tool that are well established in the industry, such as GameAnalytics
- You have mentored other junior developers
- More than one tech domain such as Networking, Tools, Rendering...
- Having published several products in the Play Store or App Store
- Knowledge and experience with ANR