A Scrum Master with at least two years of experience managing teams, with good communication skills, willing to become a key person in the company.
We also want him/her to become a leader of our values: transparency, humility and proactivity.
- To be in charge of Agile in the company, leading ceremonies
- Have leadership and coaching skills to resolve Dev Team’s everyday difficulties
- Learn about KPI’s monitoring and measurement tools
- Mentor our next Product Owners and show the methodology to newcomers
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Positive attitude. You love to solve problems
- Experience in videogame development is valued
- Scrum Master and/or other management certification
- You love games!