F2P Game Designer
At AxesInMotion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville. Our games have been downloaded more than 400 million times all over the world, with focus on open world driving simulators. We are currently expanding our team with the addition of a talented and passionate Game Designer.
We are looking for a Game Designer whit experience in the F2P industry, powered by an agile mindset.
Our future game designer is expected to sketch features and game designs that improve the game experience of the millions of players who play our games. The perfect candidate should be able to fit different F2P work environments, from hypercasual to midcore games. Deep knowledge of the F2P and gaming main trends is also required. Also, the candidate should be able to design prototypes and concept tests to ease comprehension and feedback by other team members.
- To design and document game proposals clearly, according to product priorities
- To communicate new game concepts, often through wireframes or prototypes
- To identify and design new game mechanics to reach product goals
- To design fun and engaging game experiences for broad audiences
- To balance and manage game economies
- At least 2 years of experience in the F2P industry and awareness
- Experience in level design and game balancing
- Experience working with KPIs to improve the game
- Communication is a key skill in AxesInMotion, so we expect you to excel it!
- Proactive and positive attitude: always willing to learn new approaches and grow with us
- Ability to keep the product vision from the early stages to release… and beyond!
- Knowledge in Unity 3D and Microsoft Excel