At Axes In Motion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville. Our games have been downloaded more than 400 million times all over the world, with a focus on open world driving simulators. We are currently expanding our talented and passionate team with the addition of a 3D Artist.
We are looking for a 3D Artist with at least 2 years of experience in the video game industry in a similar role. We seek a creative and motivated artist to join our multidisciplinary, collaborative and proactive team. The perfect candidate likes challenges and finds valuable the teams feedback. He is also willing to give feedback in order to improve our work in a horizontal organization with agile processes. It is important to be able to assume a variety of tasks related to 3D art, depending on the situation arising in each moment.
- Working directly with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the results meet all the goals set
- Collaborate with the team to design and create new workflows in order to improve and optimize our results
- Maintain the artistic quality at the highest standards with a visual consistency along the project
- An ability to cover the entire creative process of 3D assets: concept, prototyping and iteration based on team’s feedback
- Retopology and geometry optimization for the creation of LODs
- Preparing, integrating and configuring the assets in Unity according to the agreed technical requirements, as well as building 3D environments in Unity including lighting, visual effects, atmosphere and lightmap
- Good communication, collaboration and organization skills are essential. An active and positive attitude
- Mastery of 3Dsmax and Photoshop. Knowledge of other 3D software and/ or related to the game developed such as Unity will be a plus
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning and constant development, as well as willingness to share knowledge
- Good artistic skills (composition, proportion, scale, volume, light, illumination and color). An artistic academic background will be a plus
- Ability to adapt to technical or artistic limitations. A positive attitude to changes
- Ability to detect and solve problems. Independent and team-based work skills. Skills in detecting and solving problems and ability to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team